Can you relate to this?
Every day we get mixed messages about our diets. We’re told to:
- Eat low carb.
- Eat low calorie.
- Eat low fat.
- Eat all fat, but not all the time.
- Eat low calorie, low fat, and high carb.
- Don’t eat at all, except for a few hours a day, and then eat high fat.
- Eat according to a prescribed diet, but not everything on the list.
- Eat “whatever you can tolerate.”
- Eat without any guidance as to what will actually make you healthy again.
- Eat everything, but in moderation.
- Eat whatever you want, as much as you want, whenever you want, but exercise to burn off the excess calories you eat.
- Eat whatever you want, but adjust your insulin to manage the sugar highs or lows that are a result of what you eat.
And you’re so stuck.
To make matters worse, people can find research to support their views on just about anything, and they can be very convincing whether they and their research are right or wrong. All this can leave the average person in a real bind. People just want to be healthy.
What if we could take the best of the Paleo/low-carb plan and the low-calorie plan and just move forward? We can. We call it “Gentle Paleo.”
Here are the parameters of Gentle Paleo eating:
- Soft proteins only (easy to digest)
- Grain free
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Soy free
- Always 100 calories or less per serving
Whether you’re looking for a way to handle a short-term weight, medical, or dental condition, or if you need a long-term plan to help on your weight or chronic health journey, join us to get weekly support. Also, join others just like you in the Gentle Paleo community on Facebook and Twitter. We even have a free small group you can join to have personal accountability as you work to reach your health goals.
Sign up here to receive our weekly newsletter: (continued below)
We’re really are stronger together!